What’s New at Grand Timber
Letter from the General Manager
Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore. Jack-O-Lanterns smiling bright, wishing you a Happy Halloween night! As we move into October, the season of crisp afternoons and golden aspens, we continue the fall celebrations while anticipating Halloween! Now is the time to catch the last bit of leaf-peeping season. The landscape will slowly say goodbye to the vibrant shades of scarlet, amber and saffron. It is safe to say the entire month of October is one Grand celebration!
Take the time to pick your poison at the eighth annual Breckenridge Craft Spirits Festival, October 19-21, and enjoy the creations of 38 of Colorado’s very own distillers. Every year, craft distillers gather in town at the Riverwalk Center to showcase their creations. The event features artisan spirit seminars, a cooking class, scavenger hunt, local cuisine and one Grand tasting. Eat, drink and be scary!
Looking for a little haunted history of Breckenridge? Enjoy an evening stroll through our downtown’s historic district. Goosebumps are most certainly guaranteed during cemetery strolls, haunted ghost tours and paranormal investigations. Just speak with our Concierge team to set up a hauntingly good time.
Sticky fingers, tired feet; one last house, “trick or treat!” Continue the family fun by taking the kids to Halloween Trick or Treat Streets. In anticipation of the holiday, the Breckenridge Police Department helps turn High Street and Harris Street into a safe and fun environment for a night of trick or treating for your little ones!
Remember to have a spooktacular, bootiful and fangtastic Halloween!
Here is a peek of what’s been happening at the resort:
- Come on down to the Activities Center and partake in our Fly Fishing 1-on-1 class! You will learn how to cast a fishing rod, tie a hook and make your very own fly.
- All garages now have new signage to make it easier for you to remember where you parked.
- We added a new picnic table and chairs to the Building One pool area. This will be a nice addition for owners who want to enjoy lunch while watching their kids play in the pool.
- Construction is under way on the new Family Fun Center and media rooms. We look forward to an early 2019 opening!
- Refresh Massage Studio is open and continues to provide world-class massages for our owners and guests. Make sure to check it out the next time you stay with us!
We welcome your feedback and suggestions on how to make Grand Timber Lodge a better place for you and your family. You may always send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
Grand Timber Lodge, General Manager