Breckenridge Mountain Stats and Winter Season Hours of Operation.
Click here to download a printable map of the Breckenridge Ski Resort
What’s new: Breckenridge will be offering a new on-mountain 500 seat restaurant at the top of Peak 7. The plaza area of Peak 9 will have a new snowmelt system and brick pavement replacing the dated cement surface, making for a more inviting and smoother transition to the snow.
2016/2017 Ski Season:
TBD – April 23 (weather permitting)
- Chairlifts Open: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Gondola Open: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Lifts: 34 total
- 4 high-speed 6-passenger SuperChairs
- 6 high-speed quad lifts
- 1 Fixed Quad
- 1 triple lift
- 6 double lifts
- 1 8-passenger gondola
- 4 surface lifts
- 11 carpet lifts
Breckenridge Mountain Stats:
- Lift Capacity: 46,800 people per hour
- Base Elevation: 9,600 feet/2,926 meters
- Summit Elevation: 12,998 feet/3,963 meters
- Vertical Rise: 3,398 feet/1,036 meters
- Operating Since: December 16, 1961
- Total Ski/Ride Terrain: 2,908 acres/1,177 hectares
- Easiest: 14%
- More Difficult: 31%
- Most Difficult: 19%
- Expert: 36%
- Groomed Daily: 600 acres/241 hectares (29% of total terrain)
- Bowls: 1,061 acres/429 hectares
- Terrain Parks: 25 acres/10 hectares
- Snowmaking: 600 acres/243 hectares
- Longest Trail: Four O’Clock at 3.5 miles/5.6 kilometers