Breckenridge is the perfect mix.
In the heart of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, the Town of Breckenridge reigns as a modern skiing mecca and an all-season outdoor wonderland with a rich mining history. Today, our Victorian Main Street buzzes with activity, day and night. Miles of mountain bike trails follow historic mine flumes, and gold-medal fly fishing rivers never run dry. Millions of vacationers return year after year for our 350 average inches of powder, our majestic alpine setting and our quirky local spirit.
Breckenridge Ski Resort is one of the largest, most popular ski resorts in North America. For over 50 years, Breckenridge has provided a world-class ski and snowboard experience. In the summer, the Epic Discovery park is conveniently located at the base of Peak 8 and includes a host of family-friendly activities such as a mini golf course, zipline, alpine slide, roller coaster, jumping castle, maze, mine shaft, trampolines, and mountain biking, making it a true four-season resort.
For an interactive experience with the Breckenridge ski map, click here.
- 34 Lifts
- 6-person: 5
- 4-person: 6
- 3-person: 1
- 2-person: 6
- Gondola: 1
- Magic Carpets: 11
- Surface/T-bar: 4
- 187 trails
- 2,908 skiable acres
- Elevation summit: 12,998 ft.
- Longest trail: 4 O’Clock (3.5 miles)
- 1,400 acres of groomed trails
For more information on Breckenridge Ski Resort, click here.
For more information on the town, click here.
- Summer Day: 70° (21° C)
- Summer Night: 50° (10° C)
- Days of Sunshine: 300
- Winter Day: 28° (-2° C)
- Winter Night: 15° (-9° C)
- Inches of Snow: 300+
- Humidity: 30%
- Breckenridge Year-Round: 4,763
- Summit County Year-Round: 28,637
- 3,702 acres / 5.5 square miles
- 3,900 acres of open-space property
- 41 acres of community parks
- 7 miles long / 2 miles wide
- 23.7% town-owned land. This includes the active parks, open space, golf course, historical sites, parking lots, municipal buildings and cemetery
- 55 acres of town-owned parks
- 560 acres of in-town open space