Owner & Guest Promise
For over 35 years, Breckenridge Grand Vacations has taken a family approach to creating unforgettable vacations for our guests, positive relationships with our owners, and a safe work environment for our employees. Now more than ever, we remain committed to the highest levels of service as we pave a safe path forward in hospitality, ensuring the safety of all who spend time at any of our properties.
BGV’s safety initiative, BGV Shines, represents our company-wide commitment to the well-being of our entire BGV family. The program includes the implementation of new disinfecting procedures and safety protocols, as well as our investment in hospital-grade UV light disinfection technology and electrostatic sprayers. While we are doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of all our guests, owners and employees, we can’t do it alone. So we ask that you read and sign this BGV Shines Promise—a mutual agreement on our part and yours to abide by the steps required to keep us all safe, so that we can continue enjoying the unforgettable Breckenridge experiences that draw us here in the first place.
I accept responsibility for the conduct of myself and every member of my travel party and commit to the following actions. We will:
- We will maintain six feet of social distance from anyone who is not a member of our travel party
- We will practice frequent handwashing and hand sanitization
- We will keep faces covered in indoor areas open to the general public, or outdoors whenever six feet of separation cannot be maintained
- We will limit direct contact with staff by calling or texting with any requests and/or questions
- We understand that certain amenities/services will not be available and that other amenities/services will be available on a limited basis
- We will take the stairs when going down if physically able to do so, in order to ensure that the elevators are available for those going up and/or those who are physically unable to take the stairs
- We understand the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk of exposure or infection
- We will seek medical attention for any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, muscle aches, difficulty breathing, headache, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19
- We will return to our primary residence immediately if any member of our travel party tests positive for COVID-19
- We will enjoy our vacation and allow staff to address any noncompliance issues with this promise
By signing this promise, I also confirm that neither myself nor anyone in my travel party has had a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, nor have we been in close contact with someone who has had a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
We appreciate your individual commitment to our community-wide health and safety efforts. If you have any questions or concerns about this promise, please request to speak with one of our Safety Ambassadors.