For over 35 years, Breckenridge Grand Vacations has taken a family approach to creating unforgettable vacations for our guests, positive relationships with our owners, and a safe work environment for our employees. Now more than ever, we remain committed to the
highest levels of service as we pave a safe path forward in hospitality, ensuring the safety of all who spend time at any of our properties.
BGV’s safety initiative, BGV Shines – A Brighter BGV, represents our company-wide commitment to the well-being of our entire BGV family. While we are doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of all our guests, owners and employees, we can’t do it alone. So we ask that you read this BGV Shines Promise—a mutual agreement on our part and yours to abide by the steps required to keep us all safe, so that we can continue enjoying the unforgettable Breckenridge experiences that draw us here in the first place.
We ask that you accept responsibility for the conduct of yourself and every member of your travel party and commit to the following actions.
- We understand face coverings and physical distancing are recommended for those who are not fully vaccinated.
- We will practice frequent handwashing and hand sanitization.
- We will limit direct contact with staff by calling or texting with any requests and/or questions if we are not fully vaccinated.
- We understand that certain amenities/services may not be available and that other amenities/services may be available on a limited basis.
- We understand the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk of exposure or infection.
- We will seek medical attention for any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, muscle aches, difficulty breathing, headache, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- We will return to our primary residence immediately if any member of our travel party tests positive for COVID-19.
We appreciate your individual commitment to our community-wide health and safety efforts. If you have any questions or concerns about this promise, please request to speak with one of our staff.