Your Safety Is Our Top Priority: COVID-19 Information
As the situation with COVID-19 remains fluid, please click here for the most updated information for your visit.
For over 35 years, Breckenridge Grand Vacations (BGV) has taken a family approach to creating unforgettable vacation experiences for our owners and guests. Now more than ever, we are committed to this same unmatched level of service as we pave the path forward in hospitality, ensuring the health and safety of everyone who spends time at our properties.
BGV’s innovative safety initiative, BGV Shines, represents our elevated commitment to the well-being of our entire BGV family, which includes owners, guests and employees. Here are just a few program highlights to demonstrate the extra measures we are taking to ensure your safety:
- Implementation of several new disinfecting procedures and safety protocols
- Residences undergo a rigorous cleaning and disinfection process, including all kitchen inventory
- Frequent common area cleaning, including high touchpoints such as door handles
- Cleaning products that meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- Complimentary face masks and hand sanitizer available
- Extensive employee training and requirements on COVID-19 safety protocols
Additional measures to ensure your comfort and safety:
Due to the robust nature of cleaning each residence, only a limited number of late check-out requests will be granted—12 p.m. instead of 10 a.m.—and for a $50 fee. Please inquire with the Front Desk in advance of your departure to check availability if you are interested in paying for a late check-out. If you find that you will arrive at the resort before the 4 p.m. check-in time, please call the Front Desk prior to your arrival to inquire about the possibility of an early check-in.
On-site activity experiences will be available for you to enjoy in-person or from the comfort and safety of your room. Please contact our Activities team for more information.
Thankfully, Breckenridge provides ample opportunities to enjoy the outdoors in a socially distant fashion. During the summer, there are several hiking trails nearby and plenty of areas to picnic, try off-roading, go biking and enjoy fishing. Other area activities may also be available during your stay. Please contact our Concierge team for recommendations.
Restaurants are open, please visit this link for the latest information. Our Concierge team will also gladly assist with dining options.
We recommend using any of the following options for safe and convenient access to groceries:
- At Your Breck And Call – yourbreckandcall.com (receive 5% off your order when you put “Breckenridge Grand Vacations” in the How Did You Hear About Us section!)
- Instacart – instacart.com (the zip code in Breckenridge is 80424)
- City Market in Dillon – citymarket.com (offers convenient curbside pick-up)
If you have any questions or if we may be of assistance prior to your arrival, please contact our Owner Relations team at 877-453-4440 Monday–Saturday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Mountain Time or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our family to yours, we wish you well and look forward to seeing you soon!