- Owners may make one theater as soon as they have a confirmed reservation on property.
- Owners on Day Use may make a reservation for the current or following day.
- Guests of Grand Timber Lodge may make a reservation at time of check-in.
- Additional theater reservations may be made the day of the requested reservation on a first-come first-served basis. A wait list is available.
- Keys not picked up after 15 minutes from the start of the reservation can be forfeited to someone on a wait list.
- Fee of $500 if Theater Remote is lost or damaged*.
- Fee of $50 if housekeeping is required after use*.
- Please power off the TV as explained on the remote instructions by each microwave.
- Please do not touch the screens or speakers. You will be held liable for any damage to equipment. Our theater system is top of the line and would be extremely expensive to replace.
*Assessment by Front Desk Staff
MUST BE 17 OR OLDER TO SIGN OUT THEATER
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE CHILDREN UNATTENDED IN THEATER